Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thing 23

This was a learning experience. I enjoyed exploring new things and revisiting things I already discovered from other classes. Each thing was easy to follow, with helpful links and explanatory instructions. With technology constantly changing this made learning fun and I would love to participate in future Library2play.
This has helped me understand the importance of keeping educated and how easy it is to fall behind. I hope that I can find future professional development that will provide as many tools and resources as this program.
Through my exploration I had the most fun with thing 6 and 10. I love to play with my photos so these two gave me the chance to create new images. The video in thing 15 gave me insight to how society has changed with technologies advancements.
Here's a program where it's ok to be a couch potato.

1 comment:

  1. It is very easy to fall behind in what the web has to offer and if you are like me we are too busy to go searching for things on our ownkeep Another course would help to keep us as up to date as aour students are. Besides I too love being a couch potato!

    ReplyDelete